The Counterweighted Jib Systems are a portable solution for both indoor and outdoor uses. These systems are engineered with a 360-degree rotation jib and have the capacity to provide fall protection for one worker.
- Forklift pockets located on all four sides for enhanced mobility from job to job
- Periscoping rotation handles for turning system into working position
- Two types of counterweight base solutions available, with or without concrete
- System includes tag line assist.
- Height: 16.75, Offset: 8'; w/o concrete
- Height: 16.75, Offset: 8'; w/ concrete
- Height: 20.67', Offset: 8'; w/o concrete
- Height: 20.67'; Offset 8'; w concrete
- Height: 23.67'; Offset 8'; w/o concrete
- Height: 23.67'; Offset 8'; w/ concrete
No Base Option attaches to supporting, fixed structure (e.g. on I-Beam) on the job site. System rotates 180 degrees and locks every 7.5 degree. Please call for more custom solutions.
*This product is listed as a RFQ. We will contact you after your order is submitted to obtain additional details that will determine pricing and requirements.