Available in single or double tail 100% tie-off styles, the Shockwave2™ Tie-Back Lanyard is engineered for added job site flexibility and eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector. Combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety, while providing freedom of movement, staying out of the worker’s way to reduce trip fall hazards.
- Unique stretchable design expands to 6 feet and retracts to 4-1/2 feet adjusting to your movements
- Provides freedom of movement and stays out of the worker’s way reducing trip fall hazards
- Carabiner has a 5,000 lb. capacity from any direction including the gate making it ideal for tie-back use
- Eliminates the need for a separate anchorage connector, reducing inventory and cost
- Heavy-duty abrasion resistant tubular webbing provides added durability and safety for tying back